Your credit score is a reflection of how you've handled your financial obligations. It's based on information that's been reported to credit bureaus by financial companies (like credit card issuers and lenders) you have financial accounts with.
No matter how bad your credit is right now, the damage isn't permanent! Credit repair allows you to fix the mistakes hurting your credit, and to improve your credit score.
Repairing your credit is critical, and you have to act right now!
It’s the law, and you have the right to dispute inaccurate, negative items. All “questionable” and negative items can be disputed, if you know they are inaccurate, misleading, incomplete, not verifiable, biased, or unclear. This can be done with all 3 major credit bureaus. Keep in mind, if an item cannot be verified, then it must be removed from your credit report.
Do you want to…
- Purchase a house?
- Get into real estate investing?
- Improve your credit to increase the score?
If YES, Do It Yourself Credit Repair Package is your best way.
How does the process work?
1 In the first round, all your credit reports are
pulled to get all the information, and then you begin disputing. This takes 30 days.
2 The second round of disputing; it takes
another 30 days.
3 If you don’t have any luck by then, this step is
where you request return receipts from and send certified letters to bureaus or collection companies. You will do this to compel them to take the necessary steps to remove the negative credit, but it vastly depends on how fast the negative credit comes off.
Sometimes, when you have eight or nine negatives, it is possible to eliminate them all in the first round, but it is difficult. The success is not guaranteed in the first round because it’s a long legal process, and the development depends on the timeframes of the law itself.
After the first dispute, on the 31st day from the start, if your credit report doesn’t show that the dispute is over, then the credit bureau or the collection agency has broken the law.
4 Then you go after them for breaking it.
Basically, you make sure that they are adhering to the statutes and the standards that are put in place by the FDCPA and FCRA. They have to respect the law.
What about bankruptcy?
- 1. The first thing – no court or country in the US sends bankruptcy reports to credit bureaus, ever. What happens is that third-party data mining companies, which, by the way, the credit bureaus are not allowed to use, but they still do find data on bankruptcies.
- 2. When you have a bankruptcy that shows up on your report, know that it didn’t come from the court. Then you can go to the district clerk’s office of the court or the bankruptcy court, and receive a letter that states that the court does not report to credit bureaus.
- 3. When the credit bureau comes back and says they verified the information, you can point out that this didn’t come from the district clerk’s office, and that they’re using illegal third party data mining companies.
What else will you get?
All the letters you need as ready-to-use templates:
- Creditor (5 letters sequence)
- Bureau (5 letters sequence)
- Guaranteed letters that get results!
There’s no time to wait. We will
help you get it up!
- STOP being labeled as a credit risk!
- STOP paying a lot of extra money because of a poor credit.
- Repair your credit in a couple of weeks.
- Buy that house.
- Get into real estate investing
- Make your goals come true.
- Start your dream business.